We are experts on developing interactive programmes designed for middle to senior ranked corporate affairs and government relations professionals.
We are experts on developing interactive programmes designed for middle to senior ranked corporate affairs and government relations professionals. We take a modular approach to meet the clients’ needs and examine best practice approaches to building constructive engagement programmes which advance corporate objectives and enhance reputation among government and the public policy community. In the past we have conducted such programmes in collaboration with leading academic institutions such as the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy in Singapore.
The programme entails the following:
- Delivery of strategic insight to benefit constructive engagement projects
- Exploration of how stakeholders have used these programmes to build positive relationships with governments
- Equipment and development of skills for practitioners to frame, develop and scale positive engagement projects
- Development of a real-life prototype programme for use within each participants’ organisation
- Development of insights for building and presenting the budget case for internal programmes
Key elements to effective constructive engagement:
1. Set Clear Objectives
3. Who are the stakeholders
4. Identify partners
5. What type of program
6. Develop execution plan
7. Develop budget
8. Gain Executive Support