PS-engage is a government relations consultancy firm that works with leading multinational corporations supporting their operations in Asia.
We are seeking a Senior Advisor to support our clients in Thailand. Our clients are leading multinational organizations across a variety of industries. We offer a flexible working schedule and we leverage technology to provide efficient and effective services to our clients. The scope of work will comprise supporting the Managing Director and regional team in legislative and policy work in Thailand.
The Senior Advisor would be expected to carry out the following activities:
- Monitor technology policy, economic, market, and political developments, and provide analytical updates on intel reports on a weekly basis.
- Support in planning, managing, and executing policy advocacy efforts on policy issues in Thailand.
- Develop policy and stakeholder maps for key regulatory developments and influencers in government, academic and non-government agencies.
- Develop policy briefs on proposed legislation that could impact the client’s business.
- Support responses to calls for input from governments on key regulations and policy changes.
- Coordinate with the country representatives and regional team to drive initiatives of public-private engagement such as regular dialogues and consultations.
- Arrange meetings with stakeholders on behalf of clients. This could include government ministries, embassies, and other government agencies.
- Represent clients in key meetings with stakeholders, where required.
- Support the Managing Director and Director of Government Relations as needed.
- You should have a degree in economics, public policy, law or political science and have a keen interest in public affairs.
- Experience working with government agencies in Thailand such as the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society, ETDA, Ministry of Commerce, Bank of Thailand, and the Revenue Department
- Prior experience working at a government relations or law firm in Thailand would be considered an asset.
- Experience working with multilateral, bilateral, and non-government agencies is a plus.
- Strong English writing and analytical skills. Microsoft Office skills are mandatory.
- Based in Bangkok
Interested candidates should submit a CV and a recent writing sample to [email protected]