We are seeking a talented government relations manager to support our clients in Thailand. Our clients are leading multinational organizations across a variety of industries. We offer a flexible working schedule and we leverage technology to provide efficient and effective service to our clients.
The government relations analyst would be expected to carry out the following activities:
- Engage on a wide variety of regulatory, economic, and political issues, particularly in the e-commerce, payments, financial literacy, agriculture and technology space.
- Develop policy maps for key industries highlighting key policy and regulatory issues
- Develop stakeholder maps for key influencers in government, academic and non-government agencies
- Conduct economic impact analysis for industry value chains
- Develop policy briefs on proposed legislation that could impact client’s business
- Support responses to calls for input from governments on key regulations and policy changes
- Attend meetings as needed and draft minutes of the meetings
- Conduct desk research on news and issues as needed
- Support the Managing Director as needed
· You should have a degree in economics, public policy. law or political science and have a keen interest in public affairs. Prior experience working at a government relations firm in Thailand would be considered an asset. Graduates from the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy highly encouraged to apply
- Experience working with government agencies such as MDES, ETDA, Ministry of Commerce, Bank of Thailand, and the Revenue Department
· Experience working with multilaterals, bilateral and non-government agencies a plus
· Strong English writing and analytical skills. Thai writing and reading skills are valuable
· Microsoft Office skills mandatory
PS-engage is a government relations consultancy firm that works with leading multinational corporations supporting their efforts in Asia. Visit www.ps-engage.com to learn more.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and a recent writing sample to email@example.com