We are seeking a Singapore-based talented finance and administration professional to support our clients in markets across Asia. The finance and administration professional would be expected to carry out the following activities:
- Liaise with clients to prepare vendor registration documents as needed.
- Monitor billings and engage with client accounting and finance personnel to rectify any payment issues and ensure payments are made in a timely and efficient manner.
- Issue invoices to clients
- Liaise with accountants to provide documentation and receipts for tax purposes.
- Maintain detailed accounts of PS-engage staff members and ensure that they are paid monthly.
- Issue payments on behalf of the company to staff, suppliers and other entities as needed.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for staff as needed.
- Arrange and attend meetings and draft minutes of the meetings
- Support the Managing Director when required.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working with a small team of professionals providing finance and administration support
- The ability to work autonomously and be part of a team that is located across ASEAN
- Must be able to issue online payments to staff and suppliers
- Strong English writing and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office skills mandatory
Note that we use technology to provide the ultimate in work flexibility. Our core focus is serving our customers and our technology and flexible working conditions provide us that opportunity.
PS-engage is a government relations consultancy firm that works with leading multinational corporations supporting their efforts in Asia.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com